Title: Back In The Alley
Label: MCA Records
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2935 mb | MP3 size: 1848 mb | WMA size: 1808 mb
|1||I'm Gonna Do What They Do To Me||2:45|
|2||Don't Answer The Door||5:09|
|4||Sweet Little Angel||3:45|
|5||Please Love Me||2:58|
|6||Paying The Cost To Be The Boss||2:32|
|BLS-6050||B.B. King||Back In The Alley (The Classic Blues Of B.B.King) (LP, Comp, Ter)||BluesWay||BLS-6050||US||1973|
|MCA-27010||B.B. King||Back In The Alley (The Classic Blues Of B.B.King) (LP, Comp, RE)||MCA Records||MCA-27010||US||1980|
|ABCD-878||B.B. King||Back In The Alley (LP, Comp, RE, 198)||MCA Records||ABCD-878||US||1980|
|ABCD-878, AB-878||B.B. King||Back In The Alley (The Classic Blues Of B.B.King) (LP, Comp, RE)||MCA Records, MCA Records||ABCD-878, AB-878||US||1977|
|ABCD-878, AB-878||B.B. King||Back In The Alley (The Classic Blues Of B.B.King) (LP, Comp, RE, exp)||MCA Records, MCA Records||ABCD-878, AB-878||Germany||1980|
- Arranged By, Conductor – Johnny Pate (tracks: 4, 7)
- Art Direction – Ruby Mazur
- Band – Unknown Artist (tracks: 5)
- Bass – David Allen (tracks: 2, 8)
- Compiled By [Prepared For Record By] – Ed Michel, Larry Ray
- Design [Album Design] – Alan Sekuler
- Drums – Jessie Sailes (tracks: 2, 8), Sonny Freeman (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 9)
- Electric Bass – Leo Lauche (tracks: 1, 3, 9), Louis Satterfield (tracks: 6)
- Guitar – Irving Ashby (tracks: 2)
- Orchestra [Studio Orchestra] – Unknown Artist (tracks: 4, 7)
- Organ – Duke Jethro (tracks: 2, 6, 8), Maxwell Davis (tracks: 2, 8)
- Photography By [Cover] – Rick Fitts
- Photography By [Liner] – Sherry Rayn Barnett
- Piano – Duke Jethro (tracks: 1, 9), Lloyd Glenn (tracks: 2, 8)
- Producer – Bob Thiele (tracks: 2, 8), Johnny Pate (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 9), Lee Zito (tracks: 6)
- Remastered By, Transferred By – Baker Bigsby, Kathryn King
- Tenor Saxophone – Bobby Forte (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 8, 9), Johnny Board (tracks: 1, 9)
- Trumpet – Kenny Sands (tracks: 1, 6, 9)
- Vocals, Guitar – B.B. King
Jewel case with 4-page booklet. Manufactured in U.S.A.
© 1973 MCA Records, Inc. ℗ 1973 MCA Records, Inc.
All selections BMI.
Tracks 1, 9 recorded in performance, November 21, 1964 at the Regal Theatre, Chicaogo.
Tracks 2, 8 recorded December 20, 1967, probably in Los Angeles.
Track 3 probably recorded in 1966.
Track 4 probably recorded in 1967.
Track 5 recorded in performance. It appears likely that [...] recording date are identical to track 6.
Track 6 recorded during night club performance, November 5, 1966, Chicago.
Track 7 probably recorded in 1966.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7674-27010-2 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 076742701024
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MFG BY UNI MCAD27010 A50401F
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – UNI
- Remastered At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Regal Theater
Back in the Alley. King - Don't Answer The Door. King - Paying The Cost To Be The Boss. King - Sweet Sixteen. Similar compilations. The Best Of . The very best . King Of The Blues. Released 1980. Back in the Alley Tracklist. Watch Yourself Lyrics. Don't Answer The Door Lyrics. Paying the Cost to Be the Boss Lyrics. Gambler's Blues Lyrics. Please Love Me Lyrics. About Back in the Alley. Back in the Alley Q&A. Listen to Back In The Alley by B. Back In The Alley. King 18-12-2014. Total duration:42 min. Composers: Jules Taub - B. Watch Yourself. Composers: Sidney Barnes - Lou Gross - George Kerr. Don't Answer The Door. Composers: James F. Paying The Cost To Be The Boss. Blues Rock. Band Name BB King. Album Name Back in the Alley. Type Album. Erscheinungsdatum 1970. Labels MCA Records. Back In L. Album Version. Back in the Alley - Little Walter. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Album by B. Sweet Little Angel. Don't Answer the Door. Paying the Cost to Be the Boss. Sweet Sixteen. Gambler's Blues. I'm Gonna Do What They Do to Me. Please Love Me. search for B. King , Back in the Alley. Album starts at 97BPM, ends at 103BPM 6, with tempos within the 77-175BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing. Tracklist Back in the Alley. We are the largest database of beats per minutes in the world. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs. Down in the Alley is a song released as a single by The Clovers in 1957. Elvis Presley recorded it in 1966. His version was included as a bonus track on his 1966 soundtrack album Spinout. Presley recorded it between 4 and 7 AM in the early morning of May 26, 1966 at the May 25-28 studio sessions for RCA at the RCA Studio B in Nashville, Tennessee